About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

No Pics, Just Words

Hello fellow bloggers!  It's been awhile...and my camera is covered with dust:(  It seemsthat our new little Toots enjoys nursing and cuddling the vast majority of the day!!!  I'm not complaining at all;)...just makes for very little spare time.  So, I better hurry and get out the updates.

Lorann:  Doing quite well!  Eating great.  Sleeping pretty well.  Sweet as can be.
Logann:  Adjusting as well as can be expected.  Has a cold.  Not sleeping well (up more than La).  Also, as sweet as can be. 
Doug:  He's a trooper!  He's getting up with Lo and not getting much sleep.  Plus, Lo is keeping him very busy (we are trying to keep the girls separate b/c Lo's cold).
Me:  Doing pretty good!  Sad that I haven't mastered how to split my time between the girls:(  Afraid of Doug going back to work!!!  I'm working on figuring it all out, though.  Our families have been SUPER helpful:)

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of you! I am so glad that Lorann is doing so well. I know that you will do great when Doug goes back to work. I wish I had some helpful words of wisdom about the timesharing thing, but I am completely unexperienced and uninformed when it comes to being a mommy of 2! However, you can do it-I know that you can! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will make frequent trips up there to keep you company :)

    ReplyDelete