Lorann was born at 1256 am on her due date!!! 7 lbs 1 oz and 18.5 inches long. I didn't get my epidural, but survived;). She's beautiful and perfect. Light hair, dark blue eyes, and a dimple on the right cheek.
CONGRATS!!! Wow, that happened so fast! And baby girl is punctual- gotta like that! No epidural!!?!?!?!? Girlfriend, nice work! I'll bet you feel like a million bucks! Enjoy this special day!! Much love to you! Can't wait to see pictures!
HORRAY!!! I'm so happy for you and you are a TOTAL rockstar for doing it without an epidural...a true HERO!!
Hope you are feeling good and the family is great - can't wait to see pictures of that cute little right cheek dimple! Dimples are a total bonus in my book :o)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!
Can't wait to hear the news!!!!
AHHHHHHH! I am just now reading this at 7:15am your time, so maybe a congratulations is in order?!? Praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteDying over here!!!!! I just checked the work email....no update yet!!! Praying and so excited for you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that I talked to you at 1030 and she was born at 1256! That girl made a fast entrance! Can't wait to meet her! Great job Mommy!
ReplyDeleteLorann was born at 1256 am on her due date!!! 7 lbs 1 oz and 18.5 inches long. I didn't get my epidural, but survived;). She's beautiful and perfect. Light hair, dark blue eyes, and a dimple on the right cheek.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that happened so fast!
And baby girl is punctual- gotta like that!
No epidural!!?!?!?!?
Girlfriend, nice work! I'll bet you feel like a million bucks! Enjoy this special day!!
Much love to you!
Can't wait to see pictures!
HORRAY!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and you are a TOTAL rockstar for doing it without an epidural...a true HERO!!
Hope you are feeling good and the family is great - can't wait to see pictures of that cute little right cheek dimple! Dimples are a total bonus in my book :o)