About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Our little Princess in the adorable dress that "Auntie Casie" made her.
Valerie and me

My mom and me

My mom, Nana, and me

Family photo

Doug and Makena

Doug, Makena, and Avery

Scott family photo

Our little cookie monster, raiding the pantry;)

This picture is from Saturday, but I couldn't resisit posting her first big girl pony tail!!

Mother's Day was fabulous!  Chasin and Val hosted it at their house.  All the girls always have such a great time together:)  It was really nice to see everyone one last time before Lorann is born.  At least, I think this will be the last time, but maybe Lorann is thinking that Christmas is right around the corner;)  I have another doctors appointment on Wednesday, so we'll see what they say.  Keep you posted!!

1 comment: