About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Big Girl Potty

Product Image

In Logann news, Grandma Trude bought her a big girl potty yesterday.  She knows the sign for potty and ran to the bathroom saying, "potty, potty!"  So, I sat her on our toilet, but it wasn't too comfy and she said, "ouch, ouch!"  I took her off, but she wanted right back on, only to say that it hurt again:(.  Grandma Trude came to the rescue with this new potty, which she LOVES.  After her bath I couldn't get her off of it.  Then, during story time she ran to the side of her play room yelling, "potty, potty!"  So, I figured I'd let her give it one more try before bedtime.  She sat right down and peed!!!  Can you believe this?!  Our baby is growing up!!!
(**Due to privacy issues, there will be no Logann on the potty pics**;)

In Lorann news, she has decided to stay in my tummy for as long as possible;)  Everyone, including my doctor, thinks that today, Cinco de Mayo, is the perfect day for her to come...I'm not quite sure if anyone has told Lorann this;).  I'm feeling better and ready for her to come whenever her little heart desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment