It looks like you have a shoe girl!!! Maybe some tap dancing will also be in her future?!? I hope that everything is going well now that you are home!
If I remember correctly, you love shoes too!!!!So, hows it going? I am wondering how you are feeling, and how Lorann is taking to life outside the womb, and how the family is taking its new shape as a foursome....Thinking of you all and hoping that everything is going well!
It looks like you have a shoe girl!!! Maybe some tap dancing will also be in her future?!? I hope that everything is going well now that you are home!
ReplyDeleteIf I remember correctly, you love shoes too!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, hows it going? I am wondering how you are feeling, and how Lorann is taking to life outside the womb, and how the family is taking its new shape as a foursome....
Thinking of you all and hoping that everything is going well!