
Lorann is now 34 weeks, weighing in at 4 3/4 lbs and 18 inches long. Kind of strange to think of our baby as a cantaloupe. Also, I learned that if she is born now...she'll be fine, without any long term complications. Good to know!! Because of my job, I always worry and this new info helps me feel a little more secure (especially since I've been having a lot of contractions). I have 5 more days of work, but my doctor said to let her know when I'm too tired to continue. Also, she told me that most nurses don't make it at work until 36 weeks. Makes me feel better because boy am I tired!! Being gone 15 hours is a LONG day, plus I really miss Logann. But other than that...I'm doing great:) I really am!

The image of a baby cantaloupe is so much more kind than that of a baby pineapple. Way to spikey if you ask me. I'm glad she has advanced past that fruit. I can not wait for you to be done with work! I didn't know that you an RN! That is awesome. I am thrilled that you only have 5 more days too. Those last few weeks are so long, especially when are on your feet like you are!
ReplyDeleteSeriously- major props to you for working on your feet all day! You are almost done! Are the people that you work with extra nice to you since you are pregnant?? Your maternity leave will be such a nice time for you, Doug & your babies!!
ReplyDeleteI am excited for Lisa to take some pics of Logann! Can't wait to see them!