About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cousin's Wedding

Avery, Makena, and Logann posing before the wedding.
Doesn't Makena look so grown up with her hair straightened?!
Momma and Logann.
Family portrait.  (Does this count for my belly shot?)
The GORGEOUS bride, Bethany, and groom, Branden.
Makena and friend posing after a job well-done as the flower girls:)

3 comments:

  1. It totally counts as a belly shot! You look amazing. Family weddings are always so much fun. It looks as if Logann had a great time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY NICOLE!!!! You look so beautiful!!!! I am so happy to get to see a belly shot! :) The wedding looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your round belly!! The family picture is so sweet!
    What a fun event- Bethany looks beautiful! Please tell me that that isn't her son in the background! I remember them both from your wedding, and that little guy was so sweet and little! Is his name Dorian?? If not, so sorry for botching his name, but that cannot be him because if it is, then I am getting old :)
    Makenna's hair is SO pretty! I want her hair on my head!

    ReplyDelete