About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little Late and a Little Early

31 WEEKS:


32 WEEKS:

Lorann is somewhere between four navel oranges and a large jicama;).  Weighing in at 3.3-3.75 pounds and reaching 16-16.7 inches long.  Now, she will start her major growth spurt...Momma will gain a pound per week!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love jicamas! We are getting ready for E's first dentist appt too! I am so glad it went well. Little Miss Logann looked like she had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logann was so great at the dentist! My kids SCREAMED during their first dentist visits. They didn't like the stranger's hand anywhere near their mouths! It probably helped that auntie Val was on hand!!!
    I don't know if time is flying for you, but for me, it feels like Lorann's due date will be here before we know it!!

    ReplyDelete