About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Belly Picture @ 32 Weeks

So, I'm at 32 weeks (they say!!) and I'm already bigger than I was when I delivered Logann!!  I'm not as concerned about my weight as I am about my belly size...it's HUGE.  Oh well, as long as she is healthy and safe I'll get over it;)

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!!!
    Okay, you do pregnancy really well. Seriously, if that was your size when you were full term with Logann, then you are a lucky lady!
    I wonder what Lorann's final stats will be.
    (Max was 1 lb 7 oz larger than Lu!)
    Are you going to take guesses on her weight & length?
    I remember looking down at my belly toward the end of my pregnancies and thinking, "Surely the skin cannot stretch any more. Surely my belly cannot get any larger!"

    Oh, and you asked if I have any advice for the transition of bringing baby home... the best advice was from our pediatrician, and it is pretty simple. She told me to set Max down and play with Lucy as much as possible, especially in the first few weeks after he was born. She said that for Lucy to see that I was still able to tend to her and not always hold the new guy, she would transition better. And since Max was sleeping most of the time, it didn't matter to him who was holding or not holding him!
    So, I attempted to do that, and Devon spent a lot of time doing fun things with Lucy too, making her feel special. She regressed a bit- asking for a binky (which she had never really been attached to, ever), and needing to be held more... but here we are nearly 2 years later, and we are doing pretty well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that we should have a final stats game...You look amazing! I can only pray that I will look like you when baby #2 comes along (much later). I am sure that just because you are worrying about the transition of Lorann coming home, it will go just fine. I know nothing of bringing home baby #2 but I am sure that Logann will feel the love!

    ReplyDelete