WOW!!! It's happening so fast!!! I just saw your comment! This week is supposed to be beautiful, hopefully next week too. I was thinking we could meet up down here or in Auburn one evening around 5ish for a little photo fun with Logann! I will email you to try and figure it out.
A pineapple seems so much bigger than 3 oranges for some reason! I can't believe that she is almost here. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteMy immediate thought after I saw the picture of the pineapple was OUCH!! Fortunately, Lorann will be much much softer than a pineapple!!
We love Frank's pizza too! Totally a hole in the wall, but super yummy! Looks like a fun family multiple-birthday-bash!
Oh, I do love a fresh pineapple! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you to almost be done with work - you can make it!!! Hang in there!!
Hope you are feeling as good as possible :o)
WOW!!! It's happening so fast!!! I just saw your comment! This week is supposed to be beautiful, hopefully next week too. I was thinking we could meet up down here or in Auburn one evening around 5ish for a little photo fun with Logann! I will email you to try and figure it out.
ReplyDelete