WOW!!!! You are soooo close!!!! Really enjoy these last few weeks!!! BTW I don't know how I missed the cousins post, but it was super cute!
This is just flying by for me...I don't know about you but I feel like she was just a carrot!
We are going to need to see another belly shot along with that head of cabbage!!
Cabbage is pretty fitting around St. Patty's day!I second the motion for another belly shot, pretty please?I missed the cousins post too, whoops. The girls are so cute - I love the very last picture of Logann!
My belly is getting HUGE (between 39 and 40 inches)!! I'll work on another picture today;)
Wow Niccole, it's right around the corner! How exciting! I've been thinking about you...hang in there!!!
WOW!!!! You are soooo close!!!! Really enjoy these last few weeks!!! BTW I don't know how I missed the cousins post, but it was super cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is just flying by for me...I don't know about you but I feel like she was just a carrot!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to need to see another belly shot along with that head of cabbage!!
ReplyDeleteCabbage is pretty fitting around St. Patty's day!
ReplyDeleteI second the motion for another belly shot, pretty please?
I missed the cousins post too, whoops. The girls are so cute - I love the very last picture of Logann!
My belly is getting HUGE (between 39 and 40 inches)!! I'll work on another picture today;)
ReplyDeleteWow Niccole, it's right around the corner! How exciting! I've been thinking about you...hang in there!!!
ReplyDelete