About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 22


Went to the doctor's on Monday.  Everything went well:  quad screen is VERY negative and my 20 week ultra sound looked great per my doctor.  I have to say that my pregnant life has been rather uneventful and let me tell you, I AM SO THANKFUL!!!  It seems like lately I've had way too many pregnant friends have issues (they're doing well now!).  It just helps me to not take "uneventful" for granted:).

PS
I just ADORE my little Logann!  She is growing leaps and bounds.  She has become quite the climber!!  I will try to catch her in action and post it soon;)

2 comments:

  1. So glad that hear that all is well and that all is, well, uneventful! You are right- uneventful should never be taken for granted, in regard to any aspect of life. I'm going to try and remember that today :)
    Logann is soooo cute, and soooo sweet- what's not to love?? Soak her in- she will seem so grown up once the baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just my baby!! That's one thing I'm having a hard time with:( I don't want anything to change with her!! I know it's going to happen...but I just wish it wouldn't! A girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete