Oh she is just too cute! And not shy huh? :) Wasn't the weather just perfect after the fog lifted today?!
Oh and to answer your question...I am terrified of how Maysyn is going to react to the baby. I really have no idea what she will think. She is super clingy as it is, so i am a little nervous. My plan :) is to involve her as much as possible as a helper and a teacher!
Oh she is just too cute! And not shy huh? :) Wasn't the weather just perfect after the fog lifted today?!
ReplyDeleteOh and to answer your question...I am terrified of how Maysyn is going to react to the baby. I really have no idea what she will think. She is super clingy as it is, so i am a little nervous. My plan :) is to involve her as much as possible as a helper and a teacher!
I am so jealous of the weather you all are getting in California!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to wear 'em out at the park?? Always makes for a great nap!
Isn't this age so much fun? Little Logan is just a doll!
ReplyDelete