Normally, I'd say I'm pretty level headed when it comes to spending money and buying things for my Tootsie...this is the one exception:
Is this so wrong? I just think that they are simply ADORABLE and can't resist! Next year, little Logann will be rockin' the comfy, cozy, snuggly UGGs (if I can convince Doug, that is;).
Are those baby Uggs? First I thought that they were for you, and my response was GO FOR IT- NO GUILT, WHATSOEVER!! But, hey, even if they are for Logann, they are so, so cute, and I bet she'll wear them a lot. I bought Lucy's boots at Costco and she wears them a lot. I vote SPLURGE!! :)
Are those baby Uggs? First I thought that they were for you, and my response was GO FOR IT- NO GUILT, WHATSOEVER!!
ReplyDeleteBut, hey, even if they are for Logann, they are so, so cute, and I bet she'll wear them a lot. I bought Lucy's boots at Costco and she wears them a lot.
I vote SPLURGE!! :)
I second the vote! :) Go for it Nicole! They are too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment is going to be through Tanner's account, I can't figure out how to sign out! sorry!