About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Recipe Exchange

For those of you who know me, you know that making meals isn't exactly my forte.  But, I recently received a recipe exchange email.  So, I figured this is my chance to ask everyone for an EASY recipe that you can share!  Here's my one and only:

Turkey Meatloaf
1.5 lbs ground turkey
1 egg beaten
1 cup milk
1 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
1 cup bread crumbs

In a large bowl combine turkey and egg. Add the milk, mixing thoroughly. Add salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Place into a lightly oiled glass loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey that does sound easy! I will give this some thought and get back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to think too- I'm not much of a cook either! And when I do make a meal, I don't ever prepare the meat. Meat is completely Devon's job. So, I'm thinking that my favorite recipe worth sharing is a breakfast dish- Apple Dutch Baby. I'll get back to you with the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete