About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

A little too quiet...


So, Logann's latest hobby is taking everything out of the pantry.  This morning she was very busy tossing things out left and right.  I didn't give it much thought until...she became a little too quiet;).  If you look closely, you'll notice some white powder all over her hands.  Yes, that's baking powder.  She found it, figured out how to open it, and was playing in it.  She was having the time of her life!!  This is such a fun stage.  Everything is exciting and new, even baking powder;).  I LOVE being her momma!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Yes, it is never a good sign when the kids are too quiet!
    Isn't it funny how you have to take it all in stride as a mom? Like, a baking powder mess would have freaked me out before I had kids, but now, ehh, no big deal :) It is all in a day's work

    ReplyDelete