I love G'ma Trudes philosophy of dressing oneself! I can't say that I opt to dress nice most of the time, but I still like it! I love the fact that they are in matching outfits. Lorann is getting so big!
I love Grandma Trude's words too! I'm going to try to remember that one :) I love the matching dresses!! I especially love the bows at the shoulders. Your girlies have got some great smiles! Love, Annie
(OMG! I just noticed that you started Stroller Strides! I hope you love it- it has changed my life, seriously!!!)
Stop it right now ... I LOVE these girls!!! Their dresses are SO CUTE! I love G'ma Trude's advice! Even though it is a little more effort, it is worth it for the mood boosting ;)
SO ADORABLE!!!! Love the lady bugs, love the dresses, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls!!!! Let me know how stroller strides goes!!! I am feeling your pain on the too tired to work out or eat right!!! Maybe we can motivate each other! :)
I love G'ma Trudes philosophy of dressing oneself! I can't say that I opt to dress nice most of the time, but I still like it! I love the fact that they are in matching outfits. Lorann is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI love Grandma Trude's words too! I'm going to try to remember that one :)
ReplyDeleteI love the matching dresses!! I especially love the bows at the shoulders. Your girlies have got some great smiles!
Love, Annie
(OMG! I just noticed that you started Stroller Strides! I hope you love it- it has changed my life, seriously!!!)
Stop it right now ... I LOVE these girls!!! Their dresses are SO CUTE! I love G'ma Trude's advice! Even though it is a little more effort, it is worth it for the mood boosting ;)
ReplyDeleteSO ADORABLE!!!! Love the lady bugs, love the dresses, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls!!!! Let me know how stroller strides goes!!! I am feeling your pain on the too tired to work out or eat right!!! Maybe we can motivate each other! :)
ReplyDelete