About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let's Play a Little Game...

Lorann is out!!
Logann is posing at her new table from G'pa Craig and G'ma Peggy

So curious!

Little Mini

Bonding


Let's Play a Little Game...which one is Logann and which one is Lorann?


First person to comment correctly will get a yummy prize!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Annie.
    Okay, this is a tough little game!
    I guess that the baby on the left is Logann and the baby on the right is Lorann. I cannot believe how much they look alike!! It is cute to see them bonding on the floor, and I LOVE the pic of baby asleep on your shoulder. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorann on left??? That's my guess!!! Gosh I better get this right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big winner is...Annie:). Yummy treat coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Man I was too late! I knew Logann was on the left ;) Very close looking though!

    ReplyDelete