"Has anyone seen my momma? How did I get marker all over my face and in my mouth? Why wasn't my momma watching me more carefully?!!"
Well, this is the momma and I would like to introduce you to Logann, AKA Tootsie, AKA Tootsie the Tornado!! Momma was sitting 10 feet away nursing...let's just imagine what would happen if I wasn't!!! The life of a momma with a toddler is a busy, crazy roller coaster ride. I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world!!!
What fun stories/pics do you have of your little ones in action?

Oh my word-that is a great picture! The funniest pictures I have of Everett is when he decides to strip himself naked unexpectedly...so I probably won't post those!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Logann ... you silly girl! Dylan loves the toilet and the toilet paper lately ... he likes to unroll all the toilet paper! One night Darrin asked me "why do you keep messing up the toilet paper???" HA! right! like I have time to mess with the toilet paper on purpose!
ReplyDeleteAW!!!! I love it!!! I promise I have been reading but unable to comment! Not your blog...some dumb cookies thing on my computer! :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway, always picture me gushing all over your cute pictures!!!!
Lets get together!!!!
Hey! It's Annie :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture is awesome, and it totally reminds me of what Max did just this afternoon... He took crayons and drew all over our sofa!!! I freaked out- he should know better, little stinker! Goof Off took it off easily, thank God!