About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day in Capitola

So excited to be out of the car:)
Mini all bundled up with Momma.
Such a happy girl!
Mini is wiped out from the long walk.
Checkin' out the waves.
So sweet!
Goin' for a ride with Kena.
Breakfast with Avs.
Kena LOVES Lorann!
Playin' in the sand.
Mini and Avs bonding.
Momma and Logann playing.
Back home and wiped out!!

We had an amazing time in Capitola with the Scott Family!!  A huge thank you to Duane and Patty for letting us stay in their home!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! A blog!!! What a fun trip!!! You all look so great!!! The girls are getting so big! Maysyn misses her "buddy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last pic of both the girls snoozing in their Bob. I'm glad y'all got away for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! Looks like a fun getaway! I've been missing you, wondering what you all have been doing :)
    Your girls are growing too fast. Please tell them to stop. :)

    (Hey look! I think I fixed my commenting problem!)

    ReplyDelete