Cute! There is just something about the dishwasher that is so fun to little people... What is the FMLA that will happen in less than 50 hours?
FMLA is my family medical leave...I get 4 weeks before I deliver and 18 weeks after off from work and I get paid:)
WOW! FMLA is fabulous! Did you get the same leave when you had Logann?? How nice to have so much time at home, before the deliver and after!!
Cute! There is just something about the dishwasher that is so fun to little people...
ReplyDeleteWhat is the FMLA that will happen in less than 50 hours?
FMLA is my family medical leave...I get 4 weeks before I deliver and 18 weeks after off from work and I get paid:)
ReplyDeleteWOW! FMLA is fabulous! Did you get the same leave when you had Logann?? How nice to have so much time at home, before the deliver and after!!
ReplyDelete