About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

 Car ride before music class.
 Music class...Logann is standing in the middle of the group.
All cozied up for the park.
 Walkin' around.
First time in a big girl booster seat...so happy;).

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to ask...when do we get to see a belly shot? I hope that isn't to personal! Sorry if it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I like the belly shot suggestion too!

    Logann sure is a cutie pie - I love her little smile and how proud she is in her big girl booster.

    Yeah for one more blogger friend in our little group :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logann's boots are lookin' good!
    Does she enjoy the music class? I always wanted to take my babies to music class, but I never did it.
    Such a big girl in her booster! :)
    Oh, and I'd love a belly shot too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie- Logann seems to enjoy her music class. I think it's good for her to socialize;). We don't have too many friends that are close with babies her age, so this is a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete