
Lorann is now 2 lbs and 14.5 inches...she's growing like a weed!!!
So, it's been awhile since my last post. Boy, have we been busy!! We went to Reno with Chasin and Valerie to see Adam Corolla over the weekend. It was our first "grown-ups" weekend out...I was very tearful in the morning before we left, but I did fine. Logann had a blast with Grandma Trude and Grandpa Tim. And, we had a blast with Chasin and Val;).
Doug has been hard at work on our addition...and it's moving right along. We've started moving the stuff out of what will be Logann's new "big girl" room. We are almost ready to set everything up for her. WOW...I can't believe how soon Lorann will be here!!!
Looking so cute before we headed to Grandma's house;)
Already, so busy at Grandma's...she wanted to wear her hat.
New railing upstairs.
Stairs heading to the new office.
New office.
And, of course, gymnastics;)

The house looks great! I'm so impressed that Doug is able to do all of that! Such a handy man!
ReplyDeleteA grown-ups weekend!!!!!???? Adam Corolla!!!???
Fun! I can sympathize with the tears as you left Logann for the weekend, but I'm so glad that it went well and that everyone had fun!
Wow Nicole! Your house looks beautiful!!!! What a lucky girl you are to have a handy hubby! My Doug is many things...handy...not so much :)!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats on your weekend out and your cauliflower!!! :) I think it's high time your readers saw a belly shot now that you have a two pounder!!!
Wow! Your house is amazing! I am so impressed. Having a weekend away is soooo necessary! Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all of the compliments on my handy hubby;)!! I'm not sure how he knows how to do all of this stuff, but he is TOTALLY AMAZING!!
ReplyDelete