Tah-dah!!! Logann's "big girl" room is here:). Yeah, Momma is so happy to have it cleaned out and all set up. Didn't Doug do a fabulous job on all of the decals? Logann loves it, too.
Oh my goodness!! It is so cute! I love the owls! What does Miss Logann think??? Nice work- what a darling big girl room!!! :)
I left you a voice message yesterday, it might have been your house number that I called, but the answering message didn't say your name or anything, so I wasn't sure if it was your number!
I have been obsessing over owls myself lately-I love it! Good job Doug!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! It is so cute! I love the owls! What does Miss Logann think???
ReplyDeleteNice work- what a darling big girl room!!! :)
I left you a voice message yesterday, it might have been your house number that I called, but the answering message didn't say your name or anything, so I wasn't sure if it was your number!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same tree wall decor in our house :o)
I bet Logann is so proud to be a 'big girl!'