Mini LOVES to eat. She will probably be eating nuggets soon.
She thinks these teething cookies are the best.
Logann enjoys a teething cookie every now and then, too;)
So, I was watching the season finale of RHOBH. It was such a sweet moment to watch Lisa's daughter get married. I loved watching Ken and Pandora together...it was such a great father/daughter moment. I could just see Doug and our girls in the future. Also, LOVED Lisa's line,"If he loves you half as much as I do, you are a very lucky girl!" It just emphasizes how much a momma loves her babies;)

Hello! Lorann sure looks like Logann in those pics! Super duper cute! And I am loving Logann's pink robe!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you are watching Bachelor too! I am cheering on Kacie B all the way, but I've got a bad feeling that Courtney is going to stick around longer that we'd all like.... Good drama! I don't watch any of the Housewives shows, but maybe I should start!
Love, Annie
Awwww yummy cookies! I love that big sis gets to share in the fun! Oh and I finally caught up on bachelor...boo courtney, kacie b my fav.
ReplyDelete