About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

All dressed up for her big night.

Logann and Doug posing before they left.  So sweet!!
So, Doug and Logann went with my brother and two neices to a Daddy Daughter Dance.  I bought her a special outfit and tights.  I did her hair.  She looked SO beautiful:)  Well, I guess it was a bust!  All the girls were afraid because it was too dark and there were too many people.  Maybe when they are a little older it will be fun.  We had the best intentions:(

PS:  Annie, they ran into Adam and the girls:)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! SO cute and sweet!!! Wish we could see pics from the dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logann looks so cute! She is such a beauty! I'm so glad that you got some pictures of the date, even if the dance was a bust! I haven't heard if Adam and his girls had fun, but I just love the thought of Adam at a daddy/daughter dance!!!
    Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete