About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving



Nana, Lorann & G'ma Trude (3 generations!)

Makena

Makena (Supervisor), Logann & Avery

Who new the dog house would provide endless entertainment?!


On a side note, painting is so much fun (especially when it includes a finger paint facial).





This is as close as I could get to a sisters photo;).  Man, those 2 year olds are on the move!!

Mini in a basket.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the girls in matching outfits! Our day is coming with that too-all the heinrich women have had boys-so all the boys will end up in matching outfits when they are just a bit older! BTY: Miss Mini is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love the 3 generations picture! Your nana and your mama are very sweet women, and you should have jumped in that pic too, making it 4 generations!!!
    Lorann sure is growing up. I'd like to try the finger paint facial. Sign me up!
    Oh, and Lorann's pink bow on her head is so darling :)

    ReplyDelete