About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mini's First Solids:)




Since we had such a hard time with feeding Logann, I've really enjoyed and cherished breastfeeding Mini...almost to the point of avoidance.  Avoidance of any other source of nutrition.  But, there comes a time when every momma realizes that her baby is growing up and is HUNGRY.  So, today was a little bittersweet.  It's so hard to let them grow up, especially when you know there aren't going to be any more babies.  Does this make any sense?

2 comments:

  1. This makes total sense to me. I find myself somewhat sad as my pregnancy is going so quickly, because deep down I think that this will also our last baby as well. It goes by WAY to fast! On a side note, I can't get over how much your girls look alike! I love it. I hope my boys have the same resemblance to each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl!!! It is bittersweet! It goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete