Hi! This is Annie, but my commenting issue is happening again!BUT, I know the answer! But I'll let someone else win this time :)What cutie-pies! Logann's hair is getting long! I love her curls!
Oh they are just so yummy!!!! Hmmmm I say the first pic is of Logan! I am so bad at this! In my defense they are like twins!!!! :)
I'm going to say that the pictures on the left are Logann, and Lorann is in the two pics on the right? They really are identical!
I love the guesses!! Thanks for playing along:)
Oh, it's me--Niccole. Logann is on the left and Lorann is on the right.
Sheesh...I can never win these!!! :)
Hi! This is Annie, but my commenting issue is happening again!
ReplyDeleteBUT, I know the answer! But I'll let someone else win this time :)
What cutie-pies! Logann's hair is getting long! I love her curls!
Oh they are just so yummy!!!! Hmmmm I say the first pic is of Logan! I am so bad at this! In my defense they are like twins!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to say that the pictures on the left are Logann, and Lorann is in the two pics on the right? They really are identical!
ReplyDeleteI love the guesses!! Thanks for playing along:)
ReplyDeleteOh, it's me--Niccole. Logann is on the left and Lorann is on the right.
ReplyDeleteSheesh...I can never win these!!! :)
ReplyDelete