About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

37 Weeks

Lorann is now as long as a stalk of swiss chard...19 inches and 6 1/3 pounds:)  We are in the clear now...37 weeks is considered full-term!!!

We had an interesting night on Sunday...I was very sick:(  Threw up several times.  Good news is: I'm fine and not sick anymore!  My doctor is on vacation and I promised her no action until she gets back- I'm hoping to keep that promise;)

In other news, Logann and I have been staying very busy.  We're maximizing our time off together.  Today, she went to the Folsom Zoo with G'pa Craig and G'ma Peggy.  Momma got a prenatal massage, took a nap, and cleaned the house!  We are really enjoying our time together, but I want to make sure that she has regular outings, so that my return to work won't be too traumatizing!!!  I'm not sure who is going to be more traumatized...her or me;(

As for the rest of the week, tomorrow we have a playdate with Rebekah and Lili.  Thursday, we have another momma playdate with Shea, Drew, and Sami.  Afterward, we're having dinner with Nana.  Friday, Daddy is off.  We're planning on visiting the baby goats down the street.  Needless to say, we're staying busy;)

Also, Doug and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this Friday.  Isn't strange how time can go by so quickly, but life seems to have been so full at the same time?!  Anyway, "Happy Anniversary" to us;)!!  We're going to go on a date, dinner and a movie.  I'm VERY excited.

2 comments:

  1. Busy mama!!
    Full term- how exciting!!
    Gosh, I wish that I coul rub your belly and feel Lorann move :) Please rub it for me!
    I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I had stomach flu last week, and it is such a miserable feeling- I can't imagine feeling so horrible while being pregnant!
    Enjoy the next couple of weeks, and happy anniversary to you and Doug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! It sounds like you have a lot planned between now and when Lorann comes. Those last few weeks can seem so long, but you seem to have a lot to do to keep you busy! Congratulations on being married 5 years!

    ReplyDelete