About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

14 Hours of Sleep!

This is what 14 hours of sleep looks like!!!  Logann was pooped yesterday, to say the least.  She went down (for what I thought was) a nap and 4:30...well, she didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning!
 
On a side note, our friend Casey, gave us a bunch of hand-me-downs.  Included in the bag was this adorable robe;)

On another side note...I may be in labor!  I'm feeling crampy, but I just don't know yet what is going on!!  Keep you posted...if possible.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my!
    14 hours of sleep is exciting news!!
    Possible labor is EXTRA exciting news!!

    If you are there...best of luck...my prayers are with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and love headed your way!!!! SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH! So exciting! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14 hours!!! That is amazing!!!

    I have been thinking of you- waiting to hear the big news! Hope you are all doing well and soaking in your time before the big arrival!

    ReplyDelete