About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fabulous Shower!





So, my work shower was this past Sunday. Sharon threw it for me with the assistance of Kristina and Sarah D. It was at Sharon's parents house, which was so generous of them!! The shower was incredible. They all did such a nice job and I really enjoyed seeing everyone from work. I felt truly honored and touched that so many people took time out of their very busy schedules to come:). Thank you just doesn't seem adequate, but "Thank You!". I will be sending thank you cards to work very soon, so please check your mailbox.

Also, as promised, here is the recipe for my mother-in-law's broccoli salad:

BROCCOLI SALAD
4 heads broccoli (chopped small, you can use the stems)
crumbled bacon (about 6-8 slices)
1/2 red onion (chopped)
golden raisins (about 1/3 box)
sunflower seeds
Toss to combine all ingredients.
Dressing: (You can make this the night before and chill in the refrigerator.)
1 cup mayonnaise (I use light mayonnaise)
1/2 cup sugar (play with this to suit your taste)
1/4 cup vinegar
Whisk and chill.
Before serving, combine prepared dressing and other ingredients.
Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting so close to due date! I hope you are feeling well and feeling ready for Logann! You look beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) We're VERY excited and I'm feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete