So, today we went to the doctor's office and found out that we're 75% effaced and dilated to about a 2, this is an improvement from last week. We're very excited and can't wait to meet Logann.
You look so beautiful! What an exciting time- you will be meeting your daughter so soon!!!! :) In my opinion, there is nothing better in the whole world than being a mommy!!!! YAY! I will be thinking about you and I can't wait to hear all about Logann :)
You look so beautiful! What an exciting time- you will be meeting your daughter so soon!!!! :) In my opinion, there is nothing better in the whole world than being a mommy!!!! YAY! I will be thinking about you and I can't wait to hear all about Logann :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited, it's like time is standing still while we have to wait!
ReplyDelete