About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Together For Kids

Attention All Blog Followers:)

The hospital that I work for (Sutter Health), is putting on a VERY important walk, Together For Kids. This walk raises money for our pediatric department. ALL the proceeds go directly to the patients, many of which contribute to making a very scary situation more child-friendly (i.e. new toys, books, dvds, wagons, equipment, etc.). This is such a great cause and I hope that it is greatly successful. That said, I am the team captain for our pediatric department, if you would like to join us on the walk, the team name is "Sutter Memorial Pediatrics". We would love to have as much support as possible, but if you're not able to participate and are interested in donating...that would be GREATLY appreciated, also:) The website is: http://www.togetherforkids.org/ and then click on Walk Across America.

Walk info:
Where: Arden Mall (indoors)
When: Saturday October 17, 2009 at 8:30am
How: Register online

No comments:

Post a Comment