About Me
- The Browns
- We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Thursdays with Auntie
Today was a very busy day. We started it off by taking a nice long walk. Then, we played and got dressed for the park. We didn't stay long because it was very hot. As Makena put it, "Wa-wa, bye-bye", I couldn't have said it better myself. Next, we met Peggy at Olive Garden for lunch. Makena was very good and ate a ton. I couldn't keep the noodles coming fast enough! After all of that, Mak fell asleep on the ride home and took a 2 hour nap (so did Auntie, but I waited until we got home;). So, here's the EXCITING news...after her nap, Makena went potty in her big girl potty!!! This is very exciting, she is so smart that I'm sure it won't be long now before she's using the potty all the time. HURRAY for Makena and for Val and Chasin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment