About Me

My photo
We have two BEAUTIFUL girls named Logann and Lorann. We couldn't be happier!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet the Teacher Day and Min's FIRST Day!!

This year both girls will be in school.  Logann will go to 4 year old preschool 3 days/week (M-W-F) and Lorann will go to 3 year old preschool 2 days/week (T-R).  This is a big year for us because we will have to take one child everyday!  Wish us luck;)


Meet the Teacher Day

Min's first day.  Logann is all dressed in moral support.

Mins looking so adorable--I'm not sure she knew what to expect!

"Laxing" at school

Momma, Mins and Logann posing on the first day

Playing with blocks

All in all, Lorann had a good day.  There was a mishap with an unfriendly girl and the teachers let the kids out early (so I wasn't there yet), but I think I may be able to convince her to return on Thursday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment