So, I can't get my phone to connect to the computer and all of my pictures are on my phone:( I just figured out that if I send them to myself in an email, I can download them---can't fool me!!
Funderland
Is that the face of pure bliss or what?!
Dragon Roller Coaster-- Min's favorite
A glimpse into our future!!
4th of July celebration at the Ranch House
They had a professional face painter and balloon artist, carnival games with prizes, bounce houses and it was catered-- all for FREE!
Celebrating Uncle Chasin's birthday on Rollins Lake
Daddy ran in the Crime Fighter's 5K
At the pool with Dylan and Jake
Posing in her favorite rainbow skirt. By favorite, I mean that she wears it everyday and that I have to sneak it away to wash it!!
New gymnastics class. She LOVES it.
Dinner with G'pa

oh Jakers .. what is this Elvis face?!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I didn't notice that, HILARIOUS:)
ReplyDelete