Well, we had a slow start...our battery died in the parking lot and was taking a VERY long time to charge. Then, I thought I lost all of our money:(
But, things quickly turned around.
Doug, Logann, Casey, Max and Dex watching the chicken show.
Lorann just kickin' it.
Momma checking to see if I've grown;)
Logann The Adventurer went on the covered slide twice.
Panning for marbles with Daddy.
Logann checking to see how tall she is.
Visiting the Saloon.
Daddy caught her in the act....
And took her straight to the drunk tank.
Riding the train with Momma.

What a fun day! I've never been there, but those slides look amazing, and Logann is so brave!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
AWWW I love it! I am dying to go!!! You look great and it looks like a ton of fun was had by all after the kinks got worked out! :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to know what is involved in the chicken show?? I have never heard of one before! Miss Logann looks like she has really hit a growth spurt-she is looking like a full on toddler. Maybe having a little sister is making her feel older or something. Glad you had a great day!
ReplyDelete