Logann giving Mini a kiss.
Lorann trying to escape the kisses;)
Spit bubbles- a talent Lorann inherited from her papa!
Wearing her new hand made booties from Rebecca:)
Lorann had her 2 month doctors visit. She weighed in at 11 lbs and 12 oz (75%) and 22 in long (35%). She is literally the exact opposite of Logann;). Also, she had to get her shots...Momma was very nervous and of course, she got a fever! I hate that. It's so hard being a parent; I worried 200% of the time. I know, I know, this is just the beginning.

Aren't shots the worst?!? I still cry when E has to get them. :( On a happier note, I think there is nothing cuter then two little sisters in matching outfits! I love little Lorann's expression in the last picture. It looks as if she is really trying to figure the camera out!
ReplyDelete