Daddy and his girls:)
G'ma Peggy and Lorann
G'pa Craig and Lorann
The girls in their matching outfits
Our little "Mini"
Everything has been very busy around here, but we are all doing very well!! Logann is a fabulous big sister. Lorann is a great baby, eating and sleeping well. Doug has returned to work and I'm doing way better than I expected, granted it's only been a week and I've had help from our families everyday;)
Today, Doug and I went on a date to the movies while G'ma Trude watched the girls!! Plus, there were flowers waiting for me when we got home from Kristen and Max.
Life is good!

Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love Lorann's chubby cheeks, and I think that you should dress them in matching outfits for as long as they will let you!!!! So cute!
I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you and that you got to go on a date! What movie did you see?? Just curious. We went to the movies last week and saw Midnight in Paris.
I'll be in Auburn sometime after 6/22 (we are driving and our travel plans are pretty loose at this point!!) I'm looking forward to seeing you!
love, Annie
Glad things are going so great and that you are surrounded in love!
ReplyDeleteDARN! This blog doesn't let me comment sometimes!!!
ReplyDeleteThe girls are sooooo cute!!!! I love it when you match them!!!