Logann looks quite pleased to be holding little mini! I love the matching outfits! :)Lisa's pics of Lorann are beautiful- how do you even begin to decide which ones to enlarge and frame and distribute, etc??? They are all so great!Love, AnnieI can't wait to meet Lorann- I need to fulfil my baby urges :)
your girls are just darling! Logann is so happy to be "holding" Mini. I hope you are starting to get some sleep!!!
Oh my!!!! I got to see these two in action yesterday!!! So precious! Maysyn and Logann were fast friends! Maysyn called her "buddy" and kept calling for her!!! SO CUTE! I can't wait to reveal all of the pictures publicly! :) Annie, you are so sweet!
Logann looks quite pleased to be holding little mini! I love the matching outfits! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa's pics of Lorann are beautiful- how do you even begin to decide which ones to enlarge and frame and distribute, etc??? They are all so great!
Love, Annie
I can't wait to meet Lorann- I need to fulfil my baby urges :)
your girls are just darling! Logann is so happy to be "holding" Mini. I hope you are starting to get some sleep!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my!!!! I got to see these two in action yesterday!!! So precious! Maysyn and Logann were fast friends! Maysyn called her "buddy" and kept calling for her!!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I can't wait to reveal all of the pictures publicly! :) Annie, you are so sweet!