NICE! My kids like spaghetti too, and it can get very, very messy! A bath is guaranteed after a spaghetti dinner! I always like pictures of a messy face :) A messy face = a good meal!! I am having a tough time feeding Max, and the more foods that I try, the more foods that I have to clean off of the floor!!!! But, yes, spaghetti is successful!
NICE!
ReplyDeleteMy kids like spaghetti too, and it can get very, very messy! A bath is guaranteed after a spaghetti dinner!
I always like pictures of a messy face :) A messy face = a good meal!!
I am having a tough time feeding Max, and the more foods that I try, the more foods that I have to clean off of the floor!!!!
But, yes, spaghetti is successful!
I just saw this:). She still likes it, so far so good! What a mission.
ReplyDelete